Austin-based and award-winning Well&Good Marketing and PRTM offers a refreshing, authentic, fun and reliable approach to marketing, PR and social media that improves both the well-being and bottom line of your health, wellness, or lifestyle brand. We are deeply passionate about entrepreneurs, having been in your shoes before (we’ve got the grey hairs to prove it).
Our mission is to provide customized, innovative and well-balanced marketing and communications strategies that help entrepreneurs grow their companies, drive revenue and sleep better at night. Learn More »
- Well&Good’s passion for our product, industry experience and relationships with local and national media led to extensive media coverage and an increase in sales, which pleased my investors and retailers. – Shauna Martin, Founder & CEO of Daily Greens
- In 2010, I decided to create a conference to bring new and seasoned health and wellness, fitness and weight-loss bloggers together for education, personal growth, and networking. Well&Good Marketing & PR acted as the agency of record for FitBloggin' and helped me plan, promote and secure nationally known sponsors such as New Balance, Quaker, JELL-O, WeightWatchers. The FitBloggin’ conference sold out its first year and continues to be a huge success, thanks to Well&Good's dedication and determination! – Roni Noone, Founder of Fitbloggin’, GreenLiteBites, Roni’s Weigh, BlogToLose
- Well&Good’s team of marketing professionals is exceptionally talented. They are a great pleasure to work with and their results are fantastic! - Alan Blake, Co-founder of GloFish
- Well&Good helped us bring one of our weight-loss and health products from inception to market. The team spearheaded the entire project, which included extensive product and industry research, content development, collaborating and meeting with international designers, finding and managing a music producer to compose the perfect songs, finding and securing a celebrity endorser, and strategizing and executing a national brand launch that resulted in placement on QVC, HSN, and media coverage in the top DMA. What impressed us most about the team was their ability to stay focused on the big picture even as they managed a myriad of details.. If you're ready to move your company or brand beyond the expected, Well&Good is your team. –Ron Hunt, Co-founder of CD3, Inc.
- Well&Good Marketing and PR has helped EO Austin increase its brand exposure and awareness through secured media coverage and a solid social media campaign. The team’s enthusiasm, knowledge of the industry, and ability to meet and measure its goals is unmatched. -Cary Prewitt, Communications Chair of Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO), Austin Chapter and owner of Black Star Hospitality and Guns & Oil Brewing Company